Bluestone Physician Services meets the unique and growing needs of patients in assisted living, memory care, and group home communities. Bluestone’s staff of expert Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Care Coordinators and Physician Assistants provides Bluestone in-home customized medical care for complex, frail, and special-needs patients.
The Bluestone Physician Services medical team visits patients on a regular basis. This type of preventive care has been shown to reduce the need for emergency room visits, hospitalizations and significantly improve overall health.
Bluestone On-Site Primary Care:
Benefits for the Patient:
- High quality, individualized health care in a safe, familiar environment
- Primary care oversight of all medical issues
- Continuity of care with a personal medical team
Benefits for the Family:
- Confidence that your family member is being well cared for
- More quality time, eliminating time spent traveling to appointments or in waiting rooms
- Ability to communicate with the physician when you have questions or comments
Benefits for the Facility Staff:
- Continuity of care for your clients
- Collaboration with health care providers who understand the residential care system
- Bluestone Bridge (communication portal) for ease in communicating with health care providers and updating prescriptions and/or orders in a timely fashion
- On-going support and education for facility/community staff