Bluestone Physician Services meets the unique and growing needs of patients in assisted living, memory care, and group home communities. Bluestone’s staff of expert Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants provides Bluestone Vista Care, an in-home customized medical care model for complex, frail, and special-needs patients. The Vista On-Site Primary Care system avoids stress to patients and their families while eliminating time and travel to a clinic.
The Bluestone Physician Services medical team visits patients on a regular basis. This type of ongoing preventative care has been shown to not only reduce the need for emergency care and trips to the hospital, but also to significantly improve overall health.
Bluestone Physician Services is committed to working in close collaboration with staff and family members of patients in residential communities to make sure the patient’s care needs are met comprehensively and compassionately.
Bluestone VistaSM On-Site Primary Care:
Benefits for the Patient:
- High quality, individualized health care in a safe, familiar environment
- Primary care oversight of all medical issues
- Continuity of care with a personal medical team
Benefits for the Family:
- Confidence that your family member is being well cared for
- More quality time, eliminating time spent traveling to appointments or in waiting rooms
- Ability to communicate with the physician when you have questions or comments
Benefits for the Facility Staff:
- Continuity of care for your clients
- Collaboration with health care providers who understand the residential care system
- Bluestone Bridge (communication portal) for ease in communicating with health care providers and updating prescriptions and/or orders in a timely fashion
- On-going support and education for facility/community staff