Personalized Patient Care
Bluestone is an innovative, primary care practice delivering on-site care to patients living in assisted living and people with disabilities in both residential and community settings. Our care model consisting of a team approach, regular visits and proactive care, reduces medical costs and patient stress. Providing care since 2006 for chronically ill, frail, elderly and disabled individuals, Bluestone has proven that personal engagement, quality of care and exceptional service results in high patient and staff satisfaction.
We are dedicated to serving those who are not being well cared for in traditional care settings, as well as leading change to the general healthcare system.
- Innovation – Providing new on-site care delivery models and technology.
- Collaboration – Developing relationships with patients, with families and on-site staff – being accessible and involved is the key to our ongoing success. Creating partnerships with community providers, and payers, raising the bar on integration of services.
- Vision – Leading the way towards better, more sustainable and proactive healthcare systems.
Patients & Families
Residential Staff Resources
SPECIAL INFLUENZA UPDATE – FOR COMMUNITY STAFF
Bluestone Physician Services is taking the recent rise in influenza seriously.
If any patient presents with flu symptoms such as cough, fever, or body aches, please message your provider team as soon as possible. The Bluestone provider team will assess each case and community individually, however the following general protocol will be followed.
- Influenza will be confirmed through nasal swab for initial patient with reported symptoms
- If positive, the affected patient will be treated.
- If at least one case is confirmed positive the remainder of the unit or facility should be treated prophylactically. Nursing staff will be requested to contact physicians and families of non Bluestone patients for treatment.
Additional Resources: http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/diseases/flu/ltc/fluelderly.html
For questions please contact our Director of Clinical Services at Brenda.Llambes@bluestonemd.com
Top News Stories
We are happy to report that Bluestone Giving Foundation (BFG) was able to use our funds (100% of…
Dr. Matthew Logan on partnering with additional services for smoother on-site health care delivery. Link to online article