Patients & Families
Quality care for our patients. Peace of mind for their families.
Bluestone on-site primary care improves the overall health of complex patient communities with coordinated, on-site, patient-focused medical home care.
Residential patients can be medically and socially complex and care provided at a traditional clinic setting often does not meet their needs. Bluestone Physician Services provides care that helps maintain a patient’s independence while providing exceptional care from a physician-led, patient-centered team. Patients, whose facilities/communities offer Bluestone care, complete the enrollment process to get started.
Bluestone On-Site Primary Care:
- Provides on-site primary care in the comfort of the patient’s home by collaborating with facility/community nursing staff and families
- Reduces the need to leave the home with on-site lab, x-ray and other support services
- Charges no additional fees to residents or facility/community for our services
- Physician-led provider teams make regular, on-site visits with the goal of improving health, decreasing the severity of medical issues and reducing ER and hospital admissions
- The provider teams work with all health plans including Medicare and Medicaid
- Bluestone Bridge™ online communication tool facilitates rapid and relevant response to patient/family needs while promoting team efficiency
- Proactive, comprehensive care planning with the patient and families to meet individual needs
I have been impressed with Bluestone Solutions’ genuine interest in mom and their support of our family. I’m amazed at how responsive the team is to concerns and questions that we have forwarded them. I can’t thank them enough.”
– C. Colbeck, patient’s family member