April Abrahamson, MD
“My passion is to help the elderly navigate through their healthcare and live their life to the fullest by finding out what is important to them and their own unique preferences. I will do my best to make that happen through my team at Bluestone. I wish to be a part of the yet unknown story of the rest of their life.” -April Abrahamson, MD
- Board Certified in Geriatric and Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Internship/Residency in Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .