Anna Lerner Angeles, MD
I have decided to embrace a passion of mine, working with the elderly. I have always prided myself in “looking at the whole picture.” Knowing a patient’s full medical history, hearing their voice along with open communication with the family is essential to giving the best medical care possible. In a world where the pace seems to be getting faster by the minute and personal attention appears to be a thing of the past, I look forward to taking the time needed and truly getting to know each one of my patients. -Anna Lerner Angeles, M.D.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
- Premedical Post Baccalaureate Studies, Hunter College, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Barnard College at Columbia University, New York, NY
Latonya Green, ARNP
“Caring for the geriatric population is not new to me, but is a long-standing passion and honor. As a high school student, before heading to school every day, I prepared meals and assisted my 80-year-old aunt with her ADL’s. Little did I know that God was preparing me to care for a community of elders. It is a privilege to serve you and yours.”
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, South University, Savannah, GA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.