Anna Lerner Angeles, MD
I have decided to embrace a passion of mine, working with the elderly. I have always prided myself in “looking at the whole picture.” Knowing a patient’s full medical history, hearing their voice along with open communication with the family is essential to giving the best medical care possible. In a world where the pace seems to be getting faster by the minute and personal attention appears to be a thing of the past, I look forward to taking the time needed and truly getting to know each one of my patients. -Anna Lerner Angeles, M.D.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
- Premedical Post Baccalaureate Studies, Hunter College, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Barnard College at Columbia University, New York, NY
Kim Denton, APRN
I have always had a passion for healthcare. I started working as a nurse assistant at the age of 16. This is where my passion for working with the elderly flourished. I strive for the best for my patients and truly love what I do. -Kim Denton, APRN
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Master of Science of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Ill.
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.