David Gish, MD
“I enjoy working with a diverse patient population ranging from the elderly to the chronically mentally ill. Working for Bluestone provides the flexibility for me to achieve this. This progressive system promotes close relationships between our facility staff, families, and residents. The close relationship between all of our providers creates an optimal environment for our patients. Joining the Bluestone team is the best decision I have made since starting my psychiatric training.”
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry
- Psychiatry residency and training at University of North Dakota
- Doctor of Medicine, Saba University School of Medicine, Netherlands
- Bachelor of Science, North Dakota State University
Sara Villa, CNP
- Certified Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Masters of Science, PMHNP, The College of St. Scholastica
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, The College of St. Scholastica
Dina Stewart, CNP
I believe seeing people in their home environment allows me to assess more clearly their strengths and needs and ultimately provide better care. -Dina Stewart, CNP
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, Minn.
- Bachelor of Arts, English, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minn
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network on this website.