Andy Maas, MD
“I’m very excited to provide personalized care for individuals in their homes. Assisting patients and families in maintaining their optimal health and independence is my primary goal.”
– Dr. Maas
- Family Medicine Residency, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctor of Medicine, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Bachelor of Science, Medicine, University of South Dakota
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Kourtny Wedeking, PA-C
“As a PA and a previous home health aide, I recognize the importance of home care while also creating lasting relationships with my patients. I am honored to be a part of the Bluestone team to continue to create these relationships and provide the best care that I can.” -Kourtny Wedeking
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Physician Assistant Trained at Saint Catherine University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Northern Iowa
Mary Reff, AGNP
“I enjoy the challenge and privilege of caring for the elderly population. I look forward to visiting patients on a regular basis and developing trustworthy relationships with them and their families.” -Mary Reff, AGNP
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science, Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, Minn.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Bethel University, Arden Hills, Minn.
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network on this website.