Ramon L. Osorio, MD
“I strive to provide holistic, compassionate care, and treat patients as I would want to be treated–with kindness, honesty, dignity, and respect.” – Dr. Osorio
- Board-Certified, Internal Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman, British West Indies
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Anita Martin, ARNP
“I enjoy caring for the aging population because I often find, the wisdom imparted and sense of appreciation is mutually priceless.” – Anita Martin, ARNP
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Phoenix ,Maitland, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL
Lotricia Guerrier, APRN
“My mission is to provide a holistic, patient-centered approach to healthcare to improve your health and living. Simply put, your healthcare goals are my goals.” -Lotricia Guerrier, APNP
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber
- Master’s Certificate in Clinical Nurse Specialist, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Fla.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Fla.
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.