Ramon L. Osorio, MD
“I strive to provide holistic, compassionate care, and treat patients as I would want to be treated–with kindness, honesty, dignity, and respect.” – Dr. Osorio
- Board-Certified, Internal Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine, Grand Cayman, British West Indies
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Lotricia Guerrier, APRN
“My mission is to provide a holistic, patient-centered approach to healthcare to improve your health and living. Simply put, your healthcare goals are my goals.” -Lotricia Guerrier, APRN
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber
- Master’s Certificate in Clinical Nurse Specialist, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Fla.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Fla.
Nelsy Hudson, APRN
“My mission as a geriatric nurse practitioner is to treat every patient I meet with a holistic approach. I enjoy listening to my patients and I treat them with compassion. I believe in treating each patient as if they were one of my family members. Being able to visit each patient in their home environment allows me to take the time to listen and educate them regarding their health, which in turn promotes their dignity, and makes them participate in their individualized plan of care.” -Nelsy Hudson, APRN, FNP-C
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Certified
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, Frontier Nursing University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Seminole State College, Sanford, Fla.
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.