Vanessa Veve, MD
“I love the elderly because I was raised among 80-90 year olds , they are grateful, have a life full of experiences and interesting stories. They are challenging medically, keep me motivated and most are very grateful of receiving your medical care.” – Vanessa Veve, MD
- Board-Certified, Internal Medicine
- Board-Certified, Geriatrics and Palliative Care
- Geriatric Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Doctor of Medicine, The Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Pre-Medical Studies, Interamerican University, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.